With over 750,000 followers, the Climate Change Institute is a popular source of information and resources to mitigate climate change.
How the Institute helps to mitigate climate change
- Researching ways to help people and companies better understand how they can measure their carbon footprint and become carbon neutral
- Providing free GHG accounting tutorials and resources for businesses to measure and reduce their emissions
- Broadcasting crucial climate mitigation information through our extensive social media network to a vast audience daily.
With easy to follow training resources for businesses, in plain English, and our free emission reduction program we have helped thousands to achieve their carbon neutral objectives.
Free resources for businesses
The Institute provides tutorials and templates at no charge which will assist small and medium sized companies to measure and reduce their emissions
GHG Accounting Tutorial
The GHG Accounting Tutorial assists businesses to conduct a thorough GHG emissions survey using recognised standards and procedures.
Emission Reduction Program
We offer a free Emission Reduction Program for businesses, with the policies and procedures for their organisation to reduce emissions.
Offset your emissions
Carbon Credit Offset Certificates finance verified projects that reduce and remove carbon from the atmosphere and sold by a variety of vendors
Resources for individuals
To help people understand what a carbon footprint is, how they can measure their footprint, and ways that they can lower it to become carbon neutral.
What is a Carbon Footprint?
A carbon footprint is the amount of CO2 and other greenhouse gasses that you emit each year for such things as transport and electricity.
Personal Footprint Calculator
It only takes a few minutes with our carbon footprint calculator to see how many tonnes of CO2 you use each year.
Lower your footprint
Start your carbon neutral journey today with guidance and advice on how to reduce your emissions.
Carbon Reduction Projects
Projects slow the rate of global warming, buying us time for the world to make the transition to low-emission economies.
Verified Projects that are subject to inspection and verification by the UNCDM, Gold Standard, Verra and other registry bodies.
Read the IPCC report here
If you want to take direct action, then support the Institute and United Nations CDM verified carbon reduction projects.
Make a donation now and receive a free UNCDM Carbon Credit Offset Certificate for one tonne of CO2 removed from the atmosphere.
- A tonne of CO2 is enough to fill 500 fire extinguishers, or a cube 10 meters tall x 10 metres wide, with the same weight as 400 bricks.
Certificates can be issued either in your name or the name of the person that it is being gifted to. Read more.
Become a Sponsor and receive UNCDM or Gold Standard carbon credits to offset your emissions for carbon neutrality.
- Gain recognition for your support of initiatives that reduce carbon emissions and drive sustainable development.
For a small monthly price, sponsorships support the Institute’s work and come with carbon offset certificates to help you become carbon neutral. Read more.
Social Media Network
With hundreds of thousands of followers, we are a popular source of information to mitigate climate change – read more
- Rishi Sunak claims putting reducing inflation ahead of tax cuts Thatcherite and ‘deeply Conservative’ – as it happened
- Texas prisons are as hot as ovens. I’m being cooked like a rotisserie chicken
- Autumn heat continues in Europe after record-breaking September
- Sydney smashes 1 October heat record as Victoria fights bushfires
- Vietnam detains energy thinktank chief in latest arrest of environmental expert
- The ‘climate safe rooms’ keeping low-income Australians cool during heatwaves
- Research programme commissions leading artists for climate comic
- The Future Is Local, says new Chris Skidmore net zero report
- Green hydrogen carbon savings for steelmaking proven in Sheffield case study
- Portuguese youth vs 32 European nations in landmark climate case
- More UK protestors threatened with arrest and prosecution for ‘holding placards’
- Rosebank oil field green light red flags UK climate commitments
- NASA-Led Study Pinpoints Areas of New York City Sinking, Rising
- Arctic Sea Ice 6th Lowest on Record; Antarctic Sees Record Low Growth
- Water-Watching Satellite Monitors Warming Ocean off California Coast
- NASA Announces Summer 2023 Hottest on Record
- NASA-Built Greenhouse Gas Detector Moves Closer to Launch
- NASA Maps Key Heat Wave Differences in Southern California
The Climate Change Institute is a registered company name by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. ABN 17 131 065 051
33 Bethlehem St, Cringila NSW 2502 Australia.