With over 750,000 followers, the Climate Change Institute is a popular source of information and resources to mitigate climate change.
How the Institute helps to mitigate climate change
- Helping people to better understand how to lower their carbon footprint and become carbon neutral.
- Providing free GHG accounting tutorials and resources for small businesses to measure and reduce their emissions.
- Broadcasting vital climate mitigation information through our social media network.
Our tutorials and emission reduction programs have helped thousands to achieve their carbon neutral objectives. Get guidance and advice on estimating your carbon footprint and reducing your emissions.
GHG Accounting Tutorial
The GHG Accounting Tutorial assists businesses to conduct a thorough GHG emissions survey using recognised standards and procedures.
Emission Reduction Program
We offer a free Emission Reduction Program for businesses, with the policies and procedures for their organisation to reduce emissions.
Carbon Offset Credits
The Institute is a member of the CTX Global Carbon Exchange – see the latest Global Spot Trading Prices for voluntary carbon credits.
Going carbon neutral means reducing your emissions and offsetting what you cannot entirely eliminate with carbon offsets. They finance Verified Projects that reduce and remove carbon from the atmosphere in other parts of the world.
Carbon Offset Certificate US$10
Each certificate represents one tonne of CO2 removed from the atmosphere, enough to fill 500 fire extinguishers, or a cube 10 meters tall x 10 metres wide, with the same weight as 400 bricks.
Carbon Reduction Projects
Carbon Offset Certificates finance verified carbon reduction projects which are subject to rigorous public registration, inspection and verification process by the UNCDM, Gold Standard, Verra and other registry bodies. These projects slow down the rate of global warming, buying time for the world to make the transition to low-emission economies. Support the Institute with a donation and receive a free carbon offset certificate.
Social Media Network
With hundreds of thousands of followers, we are a popular source of research and information to mitigate climate change – read more
- Chris Bowen tells Cop28 to ‘end the use of fossil fuels’ in energy systems as talks try to break deadlock
- The Guardian view on Labour and the climate crisis: the £28bn question deserves an answer | Editorial
- Cop28: ‘failure is not an option,’ says summit president – as it happened
- ‘Come with solutions’: Cop28 president calls for compromise in final meetings
- Why BBC wildman Chris Packham just can’t stop ruffling feathers
- ‘Magical’ tech innovations a distraction from real solutions, climate experts warn
- Cash strapped and desperate? COP28 casts climate finance in sharp relief
- Frozen food temperature rise could mean major emissions cut
- Global Cooling Pledge launched at air con heavy COP28
- Forget COP: UK cities prepare for climate justice action this weekend
- Shell completes UK and Germany home energy sale to Octopus
- Net zero what? 40% of UK companies don’t understand climate targets
- Google’s ‘A Passage of Water’ Brings NASA’s Water Data to Life
- NASA to Showcase Earth Science Data at COP28
- NASA Analysis Finds Strong El Niño Could Bring Extra Floods This Winter
- NASA Flights Link Methane Plumes to Tundra Fires in Western Alaska
- See SWOT Mission’s Unprecedented View of Global Sea Levels
- NASA-ISRO Radar Mission to Provide Dynamic View of Forests, Wetlands
The Climate Change Institute is a registered company name by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. ABN 17 131 065 051
33 Bethlehem St, Cringila NSW 2502 Australia.